Rhino: Yacht Design Workshop
Course Duration: 40 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]This is not a class for beginners however, new users to Rhino can participate if they speak with the instructor first. Extra preparation must take place to accommodate beginner users (Rhino Four Week Comprehensive). Each class period will consist of lectures and demonstrations in the morning session and once again in the afternoon after lunch. After the demonstrations, participants will work on in-class exercises that will use the tools and techniques discussed. However, the program is designed to be flexible and the class will match each participant’s needs. Homework is not assigned, but practice makes perfect.
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed]Industrial design or naval architecture degree is helpful, but not necessary.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Exercises +” state=closed]
- Preliminary design conceptualization.
- Familiarization with the Rhino 3D interface and tools.
- Generation of high quality surfaces with Rhino with special attention to hull surface development for all types of hulls.
- Import and organize drawings from other sources.
- Generate 2D Shop drawings.
- Strategies for organizing files for complex models and assemblies.
[accordion-item title=”Discussions +” state=closed]
- The import of surface quality.
- The power of high quality presentation as a sales tool.
- Model construction materials and techniques.
- Hull modeling techniques.
- Space-planning and furniture design.
- Discuss material and texture application process.
- Presentation rendering techniques.
- Photoshop and it’s role in the process.
Click To View Images:
“Rhino training”, “Rhino classes, “Rhino courses”, “Yacht design using Rhino”, “Rhino yacht design”
*Please note that prices listed on this page are based upon pre-payment prior to the start of the class