Rhino Grasshopper Training
Course Duration: 24 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true tag=h1]
[accordion-item title=”Overview -” state=open] In this Rhino Grasshopper Training participants learn how to enhance their 3d modeling abilities in Rhino by mastering the basics of Grasshopper. This plugin for Rhino allows you to create complex patterns and structures that would be impossibly time consuming to make otherwise.
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite -” state=closed] A basic understanding of Rhino 3d is recommended. Grasshopper is most useful when built on top of your experience in a design profession. Grasshopper can enhance your skills in careers such as Product
Design, Architecture, Jewelry Design, and more![/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Topics -” state=closed]
- Grasshopper interface and workflow
- How to string together Grasshopper modules
- Learning the logic of Grasshopper ‘programming’
- How Rhino geometry interacts with Grasshopper
- Creating patterns and complex structures
- Using analysis tools to influence the size and shape of a pattern
- Use Grasshopper’s history functions to enhance design iteration
- ‘Morph’ Grasshopper geometry around complex Rhino surfaces
[accordion-item title=”Discussions -” state=closed]
- How to use Grasshopper to make quick design iterations
- When is it best to move your data from Grasshopper to Rhino?
- What sort of projects are best served by Grasshopper?
- How to make an interesting pattern that can also be fabricated
Click To View Image
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”8″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”100″ thumbnail_height=”75″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”4″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show as slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Video Training Delivery System:
Ask your Design Engine account manager about the Design-Engine Video Training Delivery System or TDS for short. We have prepared this entire class in an easy to follow guide for designers and engineers who may want this TDS as a supplement to this course. Call today to speak to an account manager about the details of this course at 312.226.8339