Creo: Pro/PROGRAM Workshop
Course Duration: 16 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]In this course participants learn how to automate Creo using input variables supplied both inside and outside of Creo.
The two-day intensive workshop is geared at learning what was Pro/PROGRAM with parametric parts and assemblies within Creo.
[accordion-item title=”Onsite Training +” state=closed]This and all Design-Engine courses are offered onsite at your facility. Call to speak to an account manager to arrange a class at 312.226.8339 today.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Projects +” state=closed]We are flexible. We base our training upon student interests or job requirements yet the instructor will have various exercises to follow for the first 12 hrs.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisites +” state=closed]General knowledge of Creo Modeling Software.
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- Learn to modify Creo parts with parameters and input variables.
- Modify Creo Parts and assemblies with IF THEN statements.
- Direct parameters that can display on drawings as notes.
- Drive geometry with equations.
- Trajpar Variables
[accordion-item title=”Discussions +” state=closed]
- Bring in HTML input variables.
- Discuss automating processes with Creo.
- Drive geometry with Windchill.
Click To View Image:
“Pro E Training”, “Pro Engineer Training”, “Pro Program “, “Pro Program Pro E”, “Creo Training”, “Pro Program Pro Engineer”