Creo Simulate (Pro/Mechanica) Four-Week Comprehensive
Course Duration: 160 hours
Tuition: $4,800 USD
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]This course is designed for new users who want to both learn Creo Simulate and work in the industry to test, validate, and optimize Creo Simulate models. It is a four week class that encompasses the Design Engine Pro/Engineer Level 1, Pro/Engineer Level 2, Pro/Mechanica Level 1, and the Week Long Mechanica Training. Simulate enables you to simulate structural and thermal loads on products. You will also complete comprehensive, hands-on lab exercises that simulate realistic analysis and design optimization activities. Advanced topics such as combined mechanical and thermal analysis techniques are also covered. The course will cover all the modules of Creo Simulate in detail with an emphasis on your specific interests as the instructor likes to help each individual separately. Participants will learn to calculate stresses, vibrations, deformation of parts, temperatures and heat flow, and to perform optimization studies. The end result for a participant will be to reduce design time by providing concurrent simulation during the design process. Like all of our workshops, class size is small to maximize each participant’s time with the instructor.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisites +” state=closed]Working knowledge of Creo and mechanical engineering degree preferred.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Discussions +” state=closed]
- Discuss the difference between Ansys Cosmos and Creo Simulate.
- Learn about the new functions of the most recent version of Creo Simulate.
- Learn to solve nonlinear large displacement, pre-stress, dynamic, and transient thermal analyses.
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses of Mechanica.
- Discuss reduced design time by providing concurrent simulation during the design process.
- Discuss how to set up a model for solving beams.
- Discuss solving for sheet metal products such as battery contacts or brackets.
- Learn to simulate advanced materials behaviors such as hyper-elasticity, anisotropic, orthotropic, and composite laminates.
- Learn support for advanced modeling entities such as mass/spring idealizations, pre-loaded bolts, and friction on assembly contact points.
- Go over common interface, workflows, and user concepts as in core design areas of Creo Simulate.
- Learn to reduce product performance uncertainty by simulating complex systems accurately.
- Discuss solving for Assemblies.
- Discuss solving for weldments.
- Discuss Louvers for sheet metal.
- Discuss the fringe plot of Von Mises stress analysis and the FEA solutions for optimizing a solution for strength cost and robust.
Courses are offered on both weekends and weekdays. We develop all of our own training material in HTML for students to access during and after the classes. These tutorials can be customized for specific industries and licensed and utilized within a corporate intranet. Call to inquire if you don’t see this course offered on our schedule: 312.226.8339. We also offer custom Creo Simulate workshops to fit your specific needs. Contact your DESIGN-ENGINE|EDUCATION representative for specific information.
Click To View Images:
“Ansys Training”, “Ansys Courses”, “Ansys Classes”, “FEA Training”, “FEA Courses”, “FEA Classes”