Detailed Drawing & Advanced Assembly
Course Duration: 40 Hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]Participants in this Creo Simulate week-long class will create detailed drawings with modern drawing standards. Participants have the option to customize this course to fit their specific job requirements so they are able to learn exactly what they need. Call today and ask us how this class can be administered on weekends, for more than two students.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Projects +” state=closed]The instructor has a multitude of parts and drawings for class room participation.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed]Learn Creo Level 1 is recommended but not necessary.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- Customize environment/map key development.
- Use cross sections in assembly drawings to aid in part design.
- Configuration and setup.
- View Manipulation, Projections, Detail View, and Auxiliary View creations.
- Dimensioning, Ordinate ANSI standards.
- Parameters and how they work in a detail drawing.
- Manage drawings that contain family tables.
- Manage ANSI standards in Pro/E drawing mode.
- Manage exploded views in Pro/E drawing mode.
- Repeat Regions – automatically populate bill of material in assembly drawings.
- Learn to use drawings as a design tool for controlling snap fit and accuracy.
- Learn to manage inches and millimeters on detail drawings.
- Learn to use the draft entities tools inside drawing mode.
- Print, Import, and Export.
- Utilize advanced assembly functions such as skeleton parts & top-down design.
- Learn to use mechanism in a serious introduction.
[accordion-item title=”Discussion +” state=closed]
- Discuss the use of geometric tolerance in Creo Simulate drawing mode.
- Discuss the use of parameters on detail drawings.
- Discuss cross sections and their many forms with respect to detailing.
- Discuss adding and modifying Creo Simulate detail notes and related workflow issues related to standard and custom notes on drawings.
- Projections, Detail View and Auxiliary View creations.
- Discuss standard drafting principals and relate those to Creo Simulate Drawing Mode.
- Discuss sheet metal drawings with examples on how to handle flat patterns in drawings.
- Discuss how administrators set up Creo Simulate drawing formats for the automatically populating data on company standard.
- Discuss output and strengths and weakness of exporting to PDF, DXF, or postscript for printing. (also discuss in detail printing to PDF with shaded view ports).
- Discuss symbols in Pro/Engineer and their use with respect to workflow.
- Discuss Ordinate Dimensioning.
- Discuss setup files (.dtl files) with respect to workflow by switching between multiple .dtl files.
- Discuss the difference between fully dimensioned detail drawing from minimal control drawing with respect to six sigma.
- Discuss the new ANSI adopted standard for 3D notes or annotations.
- Discuss managing drawing layers when parts contain curves and surfaces.
Click To View Images:
“Pro Engineer Training”, “Pro E Training”, “Creo Training”, “proe training”, “Advanced Assembly Creo training”