Creo Level 6: Advanced Heavy User Custom
Course Duration: 16 Hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]This course could cover ANYTHING you need. We are here to help! Plastic part design, die casting, Pro/Program, advanced Pro/Surface, exporting to other CAD programs, etc. Make your wish list and we will be your genie, except here you get unlimited wishes (for 16 hours)! This is a fully customized course and can come with custom training materials or videos. Often there are only a few students in this workshop and it is always customized ahead of time. This course will not be listed in the training schedule but can be added wherever needed. Below is a short list of topics your group may want covered.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Projects +” state=closed]All the projects in this class are based upon student interests or job requirements.
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed]1,500 hours minimum experience with Creo.
[accordion-item title=”Topics (Could Include) +” state=closed]
- Advanced Pro/Surface
- Advanced Pro/Engineer
- Advanced Pro/Program
- Top down modeling, master model, and skeleton techniques.
- Pro/Engineer to Pro/Concept and/or transfer
- Pro/Engineer to Alias transfers
- Edit definition or redefine functions
- Tips and techniques for growing into advanced users.
- Discuss in great detail the top down design approach.
- Force assumptions, replace, and rotate in sketcher.
- Enhanced study of sketcher.
- Force patterns to follow complex curves.
- Pattern groups to follow curves.
- Create advanced sweep.
- Blend features
- Participant may also receive an introduction to Pro/Surface & Pro/Program.
- Table, repeat regions for automatic bill of material generation.
- Build gears in a robust and fast uncomplicated way.
- Gears: helical gear, spur, and pinion gears.
- Learn to utilize driving actions ACME screw gears.
- Create profile producing equations.
- Make gears using parameter tables and relations.
- Convert Cartesians coordinates to Spherical Coordinates in sketcher to use later in equations.
Click To View Images:
“Pro Engineer Training”, “Pro E Training”, “Creo Training”