Alias Level 3: Alias Rendering Intensive
Course Duration: 16 hrs or 40 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]
Autodesk Alias is an industrial design software that powers your creative process with a range of sketching, modeling, surfacing, and visualization tools. This class is an intensive rendering course that goes beyond the general principles of product rendering, as related specifically to Alias Design.
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed] This workshop has been designed for intermediate, or more experienced Alias users.
- Global render settings.
- Rendering realistic glass with tips and tricks for procedural renderings.
- Proper use of lighting and shadows.
- Proper use and kinds of environments.
- Creating maps, textures, and shaders.
- Special lighting effects.
- Using test and final render.
- Avoiding numerous early rendering mistakes of beginners, and focusing on high level rendering.
- Displacement, procedural, etc.
- Post-production tricks and final presentation project.
- Cover Image Studio in detail.
- This course can be customized for high-end rendering experts or specific needs.
- The 40 hour workshop can be tailored to work with individual or corporate projects.
[accordion-item title=”Discussions +” state=closed]
- Compare quick render utilities to the power of Alias.
- Compare and contrast scenes from commercial video and photography to your renders, discuss differences, and why.
Click To View Images:
“Alias Training”, “Alias Classes”, “Alias Courses”, “Alias Rendering”, “Alias Render”