Learning Maya: Intro to Maya 3D
Course Duration: 40 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]These Maya 3D Training classes introduce 3D modeling and animation utilizing Maya 3D. Learn basics of modeling, lighting, and efficient rendering. Maya 3D animation software delivers a comprehensive creative feature set with tools for animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, match moving and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. For visual effects, game development, post-production or other 3D animation projects, Maya offers toolsets to help meet demanding production requirements. Maya 2018 adds tools that help to facilitate parallel workflows and complexity handling powerful new creative tool sets and productivity enhancements to help you create higher quality content quickly.
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed]Previous Maya training not necessary for this course.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- Learn about the basic and core concepts of Maya.
- Master the Maya interface and create efficient workflows.
- Learn hands on with Maya by modeling polygon, NURBS, and convert between all.
- Understand the difference and advantages of polygons, NURBSs, and sub’ds.
- Discover how to bring your creations to life with texturing and lighting.
- Get comfortable with the basics of animation and the Graph Editor.
- Unleash the power of Maya’s unique paint effects to create organic objects such as flowers, trees, and plants.
- Try out different rendering techniques and learn about Arnold and Vector Rendering.
- Model a character using CV pulling, lattices, and skeleton joints.
- Animate using various Set Key techniques.
- Utilize the Graph Editor and the Dope Sheet.
- Build shading groups using various types of texture maps.
- Create particle effects using hardware rendering.
[accordion-item title=”Discussions +” state=closed]
- Discuss Import/Export options and how those options might affect render times.
- Discuss Arnold Render workflow
- Discuss NURBS vs Polygon modeling techniques and converting between those various options.
- Discuss real-world modeling or render techniques and offer solutions to various past problems (per instructor).
Click To View Images:
“Maya classes, courses, training, maya training, Maya 3D Training”