Adobe Dreamweaver Workshop
Course Duration: 40 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open] In this Adobe Dreamweaver course, participants can learn the basics or engage the instructor on personal projects. Dreamweaver has become one of the industry’s leading website design, editing and, management tools. This course is designed for participants who wish to evaluate the Macromedia Dreamweaver web design tool or who would like to learn to use it. The emphasis is on learning to use Dreamweaver as a tool to create a website, rather than on learning the basic concepts of web design and we move very quickly. All questions about basic web design concepts will be answered.
Projects: Modify existing websites and create several websites.
[accordion-item title=”Instructional Methods +” state=closed] Each class period will consist primarily of lectures and demonstrations ranging from 60-90 minutes in the morning session and once again after lunch in the afternoon session. Lessons will be given on a main screen projector and there will be small classes, usually under four students. After the demonstration, students will be required to work on in-class assignments that will reiterate the day’s lesson plan. Course notes will be provided as reference, however, students should be drafting their own in-depth notes for a better grasp on the software. Homework is not assigned but practice makes perfect. [/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisites +” state=closed] Art degree or a basic understanding of the internet is all that is necessary.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- The Dreamweaver Interface.
- Set page properties.
- Add text.
- Work with lists and horizontal rules.
- Add graphics.
- Add Flash Text, Flash Buttons, and Flash Animation.
- Defining a local site.
- Use the Site Window to manage your site.
- FTP with Dreamweaver and without
- Accessibility options.
- Check for broken links and orphaned files.
- Modify websites others created.
- Create links and Anchors.
- Create Image Maps.
- Use the Dreamweaver interface to insert tables.
- Format and sorting tables.
- Use Find and Replace to edit your site.
- Use libraries and templates for site design and maintenance.
- Create forms.
- Make your forms work with CGI Scripts.
[accordion-item title=”Discussion +” state=closed]
- Discuss CSS and Web 2.0.
- Discuss benefits and detriments of generated code.
Click To View Images:
“Adobe Dreamweaver training”, “Adobe Dreamweaver classes”, “Adobe Dreamweaver courses”
*Please note that prices listed on this page are based upon pre-payment prior to the start of the class