Creo Level 3: Advanced Modeling
Course Duration: 40 Hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]
This Advanced Creo Modeling class helps participants to use advanced part modeling and assembly techniques in Creo to improve your workflow, organization, plan of attack and ultimately your product design capability. As with any of Design Engine heavy user training workshops the course curriculum is open for your team’s customization, however we have suggestions for part, assembly, detailing & making changes utilizing Creo per topics and discussions listed on this page. This Creo training course is developed for seasoned users who realize they can learn new techniques and workflow to become more proficient us an engineer. We don’t read to you from an exercise. In this course we also help design engineers learn how to make changes quickly to set them up for becoming expert faster. As with all Design-Engine classes participants keep the training material login and password for life.
[accordion-item title=”Onsite Training +” state=closed]This and all Design-Engine courses are offered onsite at your facility also. Call to speak to an account manager to arrange a class at 312.226.8339 today.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed]Prerequisite: The only prerequisite for this class is a healthy understanding of Creo and years experience.[/accordion-item]Prerequisite: The only prerequisite for this class is a healthy understanding of Creo and years experience.
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- Intense Creo Update to the latest release of Creo.
- Learn advanced selection techniques.
- Create advanced datum features.
- Learn to use Find options.
- Use advanced sketching techniques.
- Create advanced holes.
- Create drafts with complex parting lines.
- Create advanced shells.
- Create advanced rounds and champers.
- Use relations and parameters.
- Learn advanced layer techniques.
- Learn how to use different advanced reference management techniques.
- Create family tables.
- Reuse features.
- Learn advanced copy techniques.
- Copy Paste Special.
- Learn advanced pattern techniques.
- Introduction to Mechanism.
- Customize specifically for you and your team.
- Learn other Advanced Assembly techniques.
[accordion-item title=”Discussion +” state=closed]
- Discuss piece part modeling as opposed to the top down approach.
- Discuss robust modeling techniques with examples.
- Discuss underlying curve geometry with examples.
- Design with the assembly in mind.
- Top-Down design with respect to your industry.
[accordion-item title=”Tutorials +” state=closed]
- Brake Rotor
- Bicycle Seat
- Trailer Hitch
- Interface Tutor
Click To View Images: