Creo Surfacing Level 8: Advanced Surface Modeling with Surface Edit
Course Duration: 16 hours
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]This is an advanced surface modeling course for ISDX experts looking to gain knowledge understanding and workflow with the specific Surface Edit functionality within ISDX. This class is often just one student, and can be offered anytime so call to schedule: 312.226.8339.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisite +” state=closed]This workshop is for designers and engineers looking to master the Surface Edit functionality new in Creo. Prior import experience with ISDX surfacing is necessary as this is an advanced class dealing with surface connections such as tangency and curvature. For a prerequisite we suggest the Design Engine One Week Surfacing Workshop to this class or other G2/A-class modeling experiences.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- Review Control Vertices point manipulations.
- Discuss detach and reattach techniques.
- Learn to add Knots or Iso Parametric Lines to gain more control while editing surfaces.
- Reattach surfaces using Surface Edit tools.
[accordion-item title=”Discussion +” state=closed]
- Discuss Surfacing techniques used to design furniture using surface manipulation techniques in Alias Studio and make comparisons to Surface Edit functionality.
- Compare workflow of ‘Surface Edit’ and CV manipulation of a surface in Alias Studio.
- Share manipulation techniques with respect to Edit Plane and discuss workflow related to making changes quickly.