Bart Brejcha is the principal instructor at Design-Engine, primarily responsible for teaching the Creo Training classes.
Bart Brejcha: ProE training
What do you do at Design-Engine?
I teach specifically, the Creo courses. That is the Creo updated classes, Creo Surfacing, Pro/Cable or what we call cable harness design, Routed Systems Designer now branded Creo Schematics, Creo Mechanism, Manufacturing classes, plastics part design and the die casting workshops. Bart also teaches Creo Direct was branded CoCreate starting 2014. In the past he has administered four week workshops in Alias and Maya as well and he also teaches the Design Engine Creo Direct workshops. You can find Bart teaching many of the on-site training classes for Design-Engine. Bart Creates much of the content for the hundreds of videos on youtube. Bart is also in charge of creating the new design engine online training courses that we call the ‘Training Delivery System’ Ask your Design Engine account manager for a demonstration or call at 312.226.8339 today.
What is your educational background?
Attended Southern Polytechnic In Marietta, GA
What are your work experiences?
I’ve worked at many different places as a contract design engineer then as a consultant: Motorola, Caterpillar, Baxter, Fisher-Price, Brooks Stevens, General Atomics, BE Aerospace, and Polaris.
What is your favorite quote?
“It’s not how fast you model something, it’s how fast you change it 20 times.”.
What is your favorite Chicago spot / event / thing to do?
Street festivals, various restaurants in the West Loop, Bikrahm Yoga 104f.com, BBQ’s @ Design-Engine’s swanky loft above Parlor or on the roof, Autobahn Country Club race track Snowmobiling Downtown Chicago is fun if we get 19″ snow winter of 2015
Favorite industry resources?
Favorite internet meme?
Favorite project that you worked on?
I love my work! Well, my favorite projects are often the ones I can’t talk about.
How would you explain Creo Surfacing or Solidworks Surfacing in three sentences or less to an 8-year old?
Making products shaped in a certain way to make them easier and/or more comfortable to use and easy to modify so that even others can change the model easy.
If someone wrote a biography about you, what will the title of the book be?
“Going Fast: The blend between man and machine”
- Riding & Racing sportbike & motocross bikes on race tracks.
- Champion Cup Series Sportbike racing (CCS), WERA and Motorcross.
- Downhill mountain biking in Denver. My favorite downhill run is Winterpark CO
- To Stay in Shape I walk to work, swim, run, work out at the gym, bicycle Chicago and go on countless Downhill mountain biking trips to Denver ski slopes. Lots of Yoga. I do both Vinyasa Flow and Bikram at least twice per week. Also to stay in shape I ride sport bikes and motocross on track as much as possible. My dad is 82 and still rides motocross. I want to be like him. I don’t ride much on the street, traffic is far to dangerous with people texting while driving.
- Creo Training. I get a real kick out of meeting new designers and engineers then helping those people succeed at their jobs thru training. The account managers send me traveling the world teaching the Creo training classes.
- Bart often tells people, “I love learning new things. My goal as I reach 70+ is to be able to learn as I did when I was 18.”
Social Media Bart Brejcha
Bart Brejcha: Pro/E, Surfacing, Harness, Plastics & Maya Instructor proe training