Advanced Creo Sheet Metal
Course Duration: 16 Hours
Tuition: $1,200 USD
[accordion autoclose=false openfirst=true clicktoclose=true]
[accordion-item title=”Overview +” state=open]This is an advanced sheet metal course. Participants will be trained to work on items such as small battery contacts, aircraft mounting brackets, electronics enclosures, larger stove/oven components, and auto panels.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Projects +” state=closed]Calculate the developed length of material needed. Creo Sheetmetal accounts for bends of different radii and material thickness. Convert IGES file with inconsistent wall thickness and punch geometry into a Creo Sheetmetal part ready for production. Curriculum can be combined with Pro/Surface tools for automobile sheet metal functions or for smaller battery contacts.
[accordion-item title=”Onsite Training +” state=closed]This and all Design-Engine courses are offered onsite at your facility. To speak to an account manager to arrange a class call 312.226.8339 today.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Prerequisites +” state=closed]Prior experience with Creo and a willingness to learn.
[accordion-item title=”Topics +” state=closed]
- Set up Creo Sheetmetal for team design efforts.
- Best approach to designing in sheet metal.
- Bend allowance and developed length.
- Punch and die reference parts.
- Sheet metal bend tables.
- Transition bends.
- Deformation areas.
[accordion-item title=”Discussions +” state=closed]
- Discuss differences between Notch Forms and Punch Forms.
- Transition bends.
- Sheet metal design approach.
- Newest Creo iconography.
- Discuss K and Y factors and how to modify them for specific tooling or prototyping.
- Discuss stretching due to deformation areas.
- Create bend order tables that specify the order, bend radius, and bend angle used for manufacturing.
[accordion-item title=”Tutorials +” state=closed]
- Layout and develop oven and stove component.
- Create complex beryllium copper battery contact with bend on top of form feature.
- Use bend table to control.
- Use automatic Ordinate Dimensions on sheet metal component in drawings.
- Design sheet metal parts defining the volume and support structures for the components of an assembly.
Click To View Images:
“Creo Training”, “Creo 2.0 Training”, “Creo 3.0 Training”, “Creo Sheetmetal “, “Creo Sheetmetal Design”
Video Training Delivery System:
Ask your Design-Engine account manager about the Design-Engine Video Training Delivery System or TDS for short. We have prepared this entire class in an easy to follow guide for designers and engineers who may want this TDS as a supplement to this course. Call today to speak to an Account Manager about the details. 312.226.8339